Your purchase of SurePoint is regulated by this policy. Please read it carefully before completing your order as it explains your rights with regard to your purchase, including essential restrictions and exclusions. By placing an order you agree that your order is governed by this policy.
If you are not fully satisfied with your purchase of SurePoint, you can be eligible for a full refund according to Refund Conditions outlined below. However, we are convinced that most of refunds can be avoided if you request professional help from our Customer Support.
PLEASE READ YOUR ACTIVATION EMAIL CAREFULLY BEFORE ACTIVATING YOUR LICENSE KEY. ACTIVATING THE LICENSE KEY REPRESENTS ACCEPTANCE OF DELIVERY OF PRODUCT AND PRODUCT TERMS AND CONDITIONS. NO REFUND WILL BE ISSUED IF LICENSE KEY HAS BEEN ACTIVATED.
You are required to send your refund request to [email protected] within 10 days of purchase. No refund will be issued for any request made after 10 days from the date of purchase. NO REFUND WILL BE ISSUED IF THE SOFTWARE IS USED IN ANY CAPACITY WHATSOEVER. EACH PURCHASE PROVIDES ONE LICENSE KEY WHICH WILL ENABLE YOU TO MONITOR ONE DEVICE. LICENSE KEYS CANNOT BE TRANSFERRED. ADDITIONAL DEVICES WILL REQUIRE THE PURCHASE OF ADDITIONAL LICENSE KEYS. NO REFUND IS DUE IF THE CUSTOMER REFUSES TO UPGRADE TO THE LATEST SUREPOINT VERSION.
You must install SurePoint mobile monitoring to the phone you want to monitor. SurePoint mobile monitoring will not work without installing the application to that phone.
You must jailbreak the iPhone you want to monitor before installing this application. It is impossible to download or install SurePoint if you cannot jailbreak the target iPhone. To get the instructions on jailbreaking please go here. Please note that SurePoint mobile monitoring does not support Windows mobile devices.
Android devices must be “rooted” for the Facebook, WhatsApp, BBM, email, Skype, Instagram and Viber features to function.
No refund can be granted to SurePoint customers in case their reasons for a refund are completely beyond our control. They are the following:
1. The target phone doesn’t have Internet access any longer (no money left on the target phone account, temporary service interruption, roaming-related problem etc).
2. If the carrier is changed by a target phone user which leads to the loss of internet connectivity and consequently improper functioning of SurePoint application.
3. Update of operational system of device to which SurePoint is installed.
4. Resetting the device to original factory settings.
5. A customer doesn’t follow the installation guidelines of our customer support team.
6. The customer does not have access to the phone they want to monitor.
7. If the customer didn’t receive the previous data because SurePoint has not been installed onto the target device initially.
8. If the target device is running on Symbian Belle, Windows Phone OS, Bada OS or any other operating system, or device, which is not listed in the Compatibility section.
9. If the customer counted on using SurePoint on more than one target device after buying only one license (One purchase equals one license).
10. Personal reasons (“I’ve changed my mind”, “I’ve made a purchase by mistake”, “I don’t need it anymore”, etc.).
11. A customer is either unable or unwilling to jailbreak the monitored iPhone or to Root the monitored Android device.
12. If you are not able to use WhatsApp, email, Skype, Viber, and Facebook features because the target Android deviсe is not rooted.
13. If the customer is unwilling or unable to perform necessary troubleshooting steps.
14. No refund is due if software is used in any capacity whatsoever.
You are required to send your refund request to [email protected] within 10 days of purchase. We do not accept refund requests made via a Live Chat or by phone. The refund decision is generally made within one or two business days.